BRIGHTEN YOUR SMILE TEETH WHITENING PROGRAM
As easy as 1-2-3!
At Alabama Smile Design, we know how important it is for you to have a healthy, bright beautiful smile. Every patient deserves to have a smile they can be proud of. Our exciting new Brighten Your Smile Teeth Whitening Program will keep you smiling for years to come! Remember, “Beautiful Smiles to Match a Beautiful City” created right here!
Here’s how it works:
- First we would like to see you for a comprehensive exam, full set of X-rays, and a cleaning.
- When your teeth are cleaned and healthy, you may choose to participate by enrolling in the Brighten Your Smile Program. There is a one time low enrollment fee of $399. This enrollment fee gets you one Zoom Whitening treatment, one set of custom fitted professional whitening trays, and one tube of whitening gel.
- If you want to enroll without taking advantage of Zoom, the enrollment fee is $249. This fee gets you one set of custom fitted professional whitening trays and one tube of whitening gel.
*New patients with trays from another location will need to enroll in one of our programs at the prices listed above. Trays to be used must be fabricated in our office.
- If you have already had Zoom whitening in our office and have custom whitening trays from us, you can enroll in the Brighten Your Smile program for the low cost of $99. ($300 savings!!!)
- This enrollment gets you one tube of whitening. When you keep your regularly scheduled hygiene checkups, we will supply you with one tube of whitening gel at each visit at no additional cost to you.
To be eligible for our Brighten Your Smile Program you need to meet the following requirements:
- Maintain consistent 3 or 6 month hygiene appointments – This includes periodic X-rays. Frequency of your cleanings will be determined by Dr. O’Donnell, NOT your insurance company.
- Comply with minimum treatment plans for a healthy mouth
- Keep your account in good standing – no outstanding bills
- You must provide at least 48 hours notice if you need to postpone or reschedule your appointment.
- All necessary dental treatment must be completed. Any type of bleaching in the presence of open decay is not safe for you and is not allowed. Minimum gum health is required to prevent complications that may arise with the presence of gingivitis or periodontal disease. Dental bleaching will aggravate and further worsen these conditions.
- You must be 18 years or older. Any patient under 18 must have parental approval and final decision will be up to Dr. O’Donnell.
- Lost / damaged whitening trays that require new trays to be fabricated will be at the reduced fee of $99.00.
- If you are unable to provide us 48 hour notice to postpone or change your appointment or you do not maintain the above requirements, you are eligible to re-enroll in the program at a cost of $99. (this does not include a Zoom! session)
Your long-term oral health is as important to us as it is to you. Our patients have found that regular checkups greatly reduce dental emergencies and lead to spending less money on dental care in the long run. This is why we are happy to provide this extra bonus to our patients who are committed to their oral heath.
*Alabama Smile Design has the right to refuse the offer if deemed necessary based on patient health conditions, misuse, abuse or any other factor deemed necessary to void the offer. We reserve the right to change the product type, amount, frequency of distribution, and terms of agreement for any necessary reasons
*Regular price of Zoom! Whitening is $499